Our most FAQs. Don’t see what you’re looking for, contact us with any additional questions.
Our most common FAQs
What information is included in the report?
Your report includes the following data:
- Lean Body Mass
- Body Fat Mass
- Total Body Water (Intracellular Water and Extracellular Water)
- Dry Lean Mass
- Visceral Fat
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Percent Body Fat
- Segmental Lean Mass (Right & Left Arm, Trunk, Right & Left Leg)
Will I get a printed report of my Body Composition Test?
Yes, You will receive a printout of your test results at testing. If you return for follow up testing you will also receive a body composition report showing your past tests and graphs showing your progress.
How long does it take to perform the test?
Full body composition analysis is quick. From start to finish, analysis is under one minute.
Is my information private?
Yes, 100%. We provide only you a full body composition report.
What should I wear during the test?
For the best results, do not to wear any accessories or metal during the test. Additionally, avoid wearing excessively long clothing that may come in contact with the palms of your hands or the bottoms of your feet.
How accurate is the test compared to DEXA or displacement methods?
Our equipment matches the gold standard at 98% with +/- 2% of percent body fat range compared against DEXA. Our technology is accurate as water displacement (Hydrostatic weighing) or air displacement (air displacement plethysmography). Body Analysis are performed using the same research-grade machines used by hospitals, universities, and professional athletic facilities, such as the Mayo Clinic, National Institute of Health, and the Navy Seals.
Is the electrical current during the test harmless? Will I feel it?
Bioelectrical impedance uses very minor currents which are absolutely harmless to the body. The electrical signal sent through the body is too low to feel or detect. Its safety has been proven by acquiring medical system’s authorization in Korea, Europe, and the United States. Many medical institutions around the world are using this method.
Are there any individuals who should not be tested with the equipment?
- People with implanted defibrillators or pacemakers should not be tested. The electrical current that is sent through the body is extremely low, but for precaution, we are not able to test these individuals.
- Pregnant women and women who are menstruating may not get accurate results due to minor changes in their body water.
Are there any restrictions for the test such as weight, height and age?
- Weight Range: 22 – 551 lbs (10 – 250 kg)
- Height Range: 3ft 1.4 in – 7ft 2.61 in (95 – 220 cm)
- Age Range: 3 – 99 Years
What do I need to do before being tested?
- Don’t eat 2 hours before testing
- Use the bathroom
- Don’t exercise immediately before testing
- Dont shower immediately before testing
Online Personal Training can be the best way to improve your fitness levels. Our online personal trainers design custom workouts around your daily goals, time availability, equipment and fitness levels.
480 Ash St
Leadville, Co 80461
Leadville, Co 80461