Our most FAQs. Don’t see what you’re looking for, contact us with any additional questions.
Our most common FAQs
What information is included in the report?
Your report includes the following data:
- Lean Body Mass
- Body Fat Mass
- Total Body Water (Intracellular Water and Extracellular Water)
- Dry Lean Mass
- Visceral Fat
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Percent Body Fat
- Segmental Lean Mass (Right & Left Arm, Trunk, Right & Left Leg)
Will I get a printed report of my Body Composition Test?
How long does it take to perform the test?
Is my information private?
What should I wear during the test?
How accurate is the test compared to DEXA or displacement methods?
Is the electrical current during the test harmless? Will I feel it?
Are there any individuals who should not be tested with the equipment?
- People with implanted defibrillators or pacemakers should not be tested. The electrical current that is sent through the body is extremely low, but for precaution, we are not able to test these individuals.
- Pregnant women and women who are menstruating may not get accurate results due to minor changes in their body water.
Are there any restrictions for the test such as weight, height and age?
- Weight Range: 22 – 551 lbs (10 – 250 kg)
- Height Range: 3ft 1.4 in – 7ft 2.61 in (95 – 220 cm)
- Age Range: 3 – 99 Years
What do I need to do before being tested?
- Don’t eat 2 hours before testing
- Use the bathroom
- Don’t exercise immediately before testing
- Dont shower immediately before testing
Online Personal Training can be the best way to improve your fitness levels. Our online personal trainers design custom workouts around your daily goals, time availability, equipment and fitness levels.
Leadville, Co 80461